SummeryGoodness.

This is what I painted. It may not look like much, but I stared at it for like 15 minutes after I made it and I realized that there's a lot in there that I didn't even know I was painting at the time... which is cool to me. I like it.

Me and Tay at the wedding. I'm so flippin proud of my dress... I bought it for so cheap because it was so ugly, and then I altered it and made it pretty and stuff... but I sewed the halter strap very wrong so the neckline kept on wanting to shift to show my boobs all night... that was awkward and annoying. Hah.

Here's the first clue I made for the Amazing Race Car Rally. This clue led the groups to T&T Supermarket where they had to find a can of peanut soup only from a picture we gave them, thne buy it, then eat it. Good times.

And here's some random boy who was standing on a street corner at Midnight after some hockey game. I felt really bad for him because no one was honking cause it was so late. Poor kid... at least he had heart.


1 Comments:
I love, LOVE the canvas! It reminds me of a tatoo... not sure why but it does, its gorgeous! 800 points for the dress... i am lost when it comes to anything but hand sewing! Poor boy... i think that you should have sent a big hairy man to give him a hug! Be blessed!
Post a Comment
<< Home