? Ryan K. = LEAST funniest brother ever

So this is the most beautifullist picture ever. I take no credit for it though whatsoever. Taylor took it and did a stupedous job. And yes, this is the "big ol' black windy cloud [that] kicked us off the water". Although it looks ridiculously pretty in this picture, it was reeeally scary when it quickly rolled over to us. (And by quickly, I mean quickly. You could see the cloud move/forming/rolling and we tryed to boat away but it caught up to us and then everything went dark and windy and rainy).

And this is my arm. My bruised arm. Angelo obviously beats me. (But not really, it's from the tubing adventure and him falling on my many-a-time). Just thought I'd show you what I look like still even four days after the inccident.

And this is my arm. My bruised arm. Angelo obviously beats me. (But not really, it's from the tubing adventure and him falling on my many-a-time). Just thought I'd show you what I look like still even four days after the inccident.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home