Salutations from ENR!
So here are some of my favourite non-people pictures that I took while I was at ENR. I truly apologize for the poor quality - they are real pictures, from a real camera, with real film, and real photo paper.... annnnd my scanner blows.

These next two are from Tay and I stopped at the side of the road to take pictures, I think. Oddly enough, we ended up beside a halfway decaded deer carcass, and I swear I had 20+ flies in my car once we drove away.


We had all the Jr/Sr Highs write something God did in them over the course of the week and had them place them at the cross on the road to the YWAM.

The weather this summer was amazing, minus one week, and there were two times where this thick, thick fog cloud litterally rolled in. You could see the cloud moving towards you thicker, and thicker.

Another adventure on the road. This time it was Sarah, Kim, and I, and the only reason we stopped is so that I could use some mouthwash (?) but we ended up taking buttloads of awesome pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home